Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Remembering 9/11

I remember when this terrible incident happened. I was in Tokyo, Japan when all of the world stopped and watched how America is being attacked in her own land.

I was on my way home from a 16-hour work that day, I stopped by a 7/11 convenient store to grab a bite of dinner when I noticed people mostly students were gathering around the TV inside the store. I was curious what was going on, so I rushed home to watch it in english, in less than 5minutes I was in my living room flipping the channels for CNN. I couldn't believe my eyes what I was looking at was really happening but sadly it was. I immediately paused and prayed for everyone's safety, I was asking for a miracle to happen.

Now looking back I am glad I did what I did. In someway though far I did something to help my brothers and sisters that died on September 11. I prayed.
 
posted by Onedec at 11:36 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: