Friday, November 28, 2008
Black Friday Sale Not Worth Doing It

I have tried chasing the stuff I want from a store before and I am not doing this again. I feel like with a small chance of getting the thing you want you have to sacrifice a lot. It is definitely not fun and it is frustrating when you finally get there and you missed it.

I cant imagine how some people are able to camp outside the store for hours with the cold weather and a slim chance of a reward.

The store is only playing with the consumers and making them dance with whatever tune they play. I hate the feeling of being tricked.

I definitely not recommend this.

 
posted by Onedec at 12:53 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At November 29, 2008 at 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

oh well...sometimes if you really need somethng, it is good to buy it on sale. but if you go to the store and buy things u dont need just coz they are on sale, then you are not saving money.

 

At November 29, 2008 at 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

hello! we had been having great bargains here lately in my city and we got good baby stuff. good for us. :-)

 

At November 29, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

hello!

times are hard. eventhough bargains are going on, people are not buying. money is in shortage,