Friday, November 14, 2008
The Good News: Newspaper
Have you seen or heard of a newspaper where all its contents are "good news". I havent seen one yet. I think it would be best to have a major released newspaper just like this. It will boost morale, better personality and character, inspire others and best of all it will be fun to read.

It would still have all the important aspects of the world from business, sports, entertainment (which is almost always good), weather, lifestyle and even technology.

It will also have the highlights of a newspaper like the Breaking News, the Top Stories, the International News and even Announcements and Advise.

I would love to see one. Ive always wanted to start my own business and looking for areas where I can invest my money, this can also be a good investment.

What do you guys think? Is this a potential good business?

Let me know. Give me some comments.
 
posted by Onedec at 5:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: