Sunday, December 28, 2008
Pulled Over
An hour ago I was just pulled over for not stopping on an intersection that the light was not working at all. I was given a ticket for not yielding. The ticket was for $110 dollars.

I was arguing with the officer because I really dont think I was suppose to get a ticket. First of all I was following a flowing traffic (meaning if I would stop I will definitely cause an accident), second I was not familiar of the place and it was pitch black it was very difficult to see that a traffic light was there.

The officer said that a non-working light is to be treated as a four way stop. I said that is if you can see it.

I will be contesting the violation though and face the judge the next available time. I really dont think I deserve that. I hadnt had any tickets for over 3 years and I have been a very cognisant and careful driver.
 
posted by Onedec at 8:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: