Sunday, December 14, 2008
Adsense Account Disabled
I cant believe adsense would disable my account. I think they should have at least given me a warning before disabling my account or anyone's account for this matter. You never know if its an honest mistake, a sabotage, or a plain disregard of the terms and conditions or just being a jerk.

For my case I had no idea and never knew that my adsense was posing some significant risks to the advertisers and other publishers. My only mistake is I haven't been paying detailed attention to my hits and clicks everyday as much as I should. I would have caught this, maybe.

I worked hard on that page. I put in a number of hours to put that together. But now its gone.

This is really an inconvenience. I already contacted adsense and hopefully they would reconsider.
 
posted by Onedec at 12:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: