Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Towed
Terrible day today. I was really swamped at work. I was already behind my schedule to meet my deadline this Friday and suddenly I had a phone call around 1pm informing me that my car had been towed. Now I have to leave early from work to pick up my car at the impound garage where my car was brought. This only means that I have to stay longer at work or I have to work at home to catch up.

I was scheduled to bring my car to renew my license plate since Monday but it was already close when I got there. And yesterday was veterans day so it was close again. With that I had to pay 160 US dollars to get my car from the impound. Money spent for nothing. I probably have to pay another hundred dollars to get the license renewed tomorrow.
 
posted by Onedec at 7:04 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: