Thursday, November 13, 2008
Auto Industry need Bailout

I work for the auto industry to a tier one supplier to what used to be the big three. My company is really affected of the crisis and I personally am feeling the pain of the effect. My company has been laying off people since beginning of this year and the last two weeks have been brutal. The company have laid off 80 percent of its workforce to cut its costs.

I live here in the motor city where the auto crisis has hit the hardest. Michigan has now the highest foreclosure homes and highest unemployement in the country.

The auto industry has to retool and move forward with the new technology. But it definitely needs the help of the government. It needs to be bailed out to get started again.

(Read more about the bailout)
 
posted by Onedec at 10:48 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At November 26, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Yeah- really need it. I'll be done end of December sigh*

Ikaw diay ni Mark? Kumusta?

It's Carlota by the way. I'm not sure you still remember me. hehehe. Take care.

 

At November 26, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Blogger Onedec

ako kaau. karon pako na ka gahin ug time aning blog. ka remember pa kaau. kita baya ta didto sa ikea last time with eric. musta na man.